View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 08:03 PM   #34
Valorius
Banned

Valorius can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD
If you think you are marksman is not overpowered please tell us why, I think we give enough reasons but you only give "blablabla whinning blalbabla grow up" and shit like that.

I am waiting for it, just tell me where are the weak points of a markmans in RvR.
Share with us your mature wisdom.
Marksmen are pretty easy 1 vs 1 as long as you use the right sequnce of spells(and have them to begin with). Of all the classes, with my current build, i have the most hard time with warjurors. I could change that by changing my skill set, but i wouldnt be able to have some of the other skills i have, and that i covet.

Terrain plays a huge role in 1 vs 1's too. Fighters can massively benefit from obstructions in LOS like trees and such, if they're smart enough to use them.

As far as toning down evasion, if a person is putting gobs of points in that skill set, at the expense of offense, they SHOULD be extremely difficult to catch and/or kill, just as someone who puts all their points in offense should be capable of dealing immense damage. I think marksmen are just fine as is, and wouldnt mess with them at all.

As long as an archer has the right defensive buffs, and they're cast(or dont expire in the middle of a battle like they did to me today- ouch), warlocks are IMO very easy- probably the easiest of all classes to kill 1 vs 1. They're one trick ponies....if soulkeeper fails(as it often does vs lvl 5 spell elude), then they're typically doomed, and they have no mobility at all to extend the fight and/or escape.
Valorius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote