English

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

View Poll Results: What whould happen with the magnanite weapons?
They should be the best of the game 33 32.04%
They atleast should be better than boss drops 35 33.98%
they are fine like they are now 28 27.18%
They should become nerfed 7 6.80%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2010, 01:13 PM   #31
Kittypretty
Baron

Kittypretty will become famous soon enough

Im not saying the mag weapon needs to be OMGA jajaj wtf dmg. I'm just saying it does need some thing to make it worth using,

They DO need a dmg bonus though, as right now, I have a lvl 48 magical dragon axe, which outdmges my mag axe, same with atarcos sword, although the only good thing about it is its higher minimum dmg output, the 2 sockets i do NOT consider as unique, as you can easily (very) obtain a decent magical epic weap with at least a 7% as cs bonus, or one 15+ dmg bonus, and add a socket, and it would be better than a mag axe with similar setup (dble dmg gems, or dbl cs/as)

I would like these weapons to be given some love, not just because I have one, but because its only right. Same with boss items, they need a bit of a looking over (thorkul sword, maybe daen sword, which afaik is roughly a satarco sword?)
They also need a new model, now come on ngd, we have seen you create some beautiful weapons, so do not skimp out now and simply recolor existing ones, I want to KNOW if my opponent has a Eve spear or whatnot.
These boss weapons honestly as well, were great when epics werent around, but now they are only on par with some EPICS! they arent even "true" magical weapons either, unless u count hc as a bonus (which is true but come on..give us another dmg bonus, since weapons are much less of an impact now, 50 dmg is more like an extra 10..idk what you did there..

I worked my ass off for 2 years, to get a mag weap (ironically i gave it away but yet it has come into my posession again) SO i didnt get no clan help, or some free rp farm gold weapon (minus the hard work) so of course i want a usable weapon on par with the top tier items in game (doesnt have to be the best, just capable of standing up to a boss/op epic.)

Right now its pure eyecandy with the stats of a level 48 weapon.
I even had someone wanting to buy my axe, and I told him repeatedly, his weapon and items he was going to trade for, were far better than this mag axe. If i was unfair, and didnt pay insanely large amounts for this weap I would have I suppose. Thats how bad they are atm, even to the point of those who have never used one, claim they suck and well they are right
Taking a break from Regnum due to work leaving me little free time! So my laptop must go for now! (ask me for full details, it is an Alienware Mx18 3rd gen Ivy bridge i73920xm & configured with SLI twin Nvidia 675m, paid 3,330$ asking 2,800$ or 2,400$ + netbook.
Kittypretty no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #32
tjanex
Banned

tjanex is on a distinguished road

My magna bow is allready for sale . Just joking but I will if there won't come any improve in the magna weapon stats. Improve the minimum speed (some faster than normal), improve the minimum damage make it lvl 50 for example.

Make it some little faster cast speed some little more range.

For example :P
tjanex no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:16 PM   #33
doppelapfel
Baron

doppelapfel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjanex View Post
My magna bow is allready for sale . Just joking but I will if there won't come any improve in the magna weapon stats. Improve the minimum speed (some faster than normal), improve the minimum damage make it lvl 50 for example.

Make it some little faster cast speed some little more range.

For example :P
Like adding for example 5% cs, 5%as, 5% range to the current states? Hm could be interesting. Not really overpowered but a lot better. And usefull for mages. Id like to see hpboni on knights boss weapons.
doppelapfel no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #34
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

While we're on mag weapons, ADD MAG SHIELDS FOR KNIGHTS. Now that we do close to no damage, allow us to take a shield instead, have set bonuses on it (no gems) something like 7 consti 7 str and an extra high block chance, I think this would be great for knights.
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:21 AM   #35
Orkryst
Count

Orkryst is on a distinguished road

They should be the best of the game. Better than boss drops. And much better than epic boxes´ drops.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:31 AM   #36
Gawyn_Trakkand
Banned

Gawyn_Trakkand is on a distinguished road

there isnt an "As good as boss drops" option. Many people never drop from a boss so magna weapons should be at least as powerful as they are especially for the effort that goes into them
Gawyn_Trakkand no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #37
Shwish
Baron

Shwish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawyn_Trakkand View Post
there isnt an "As good as boss drops" option. Many people never drop from a boss so magna weapons should be at least as powerful as they are especially for the effort that goes into them
its also a good alternative to specific items you can't aquire from bosses. for example an alsirian cannot drop a good range30 longbow from thorkul and we dont really have any hope of getting it from other realm bosses with those boss campers, same with 2h hammers, 1h sword/axe etc.

so im agreeing that they should be as good as boss weapons. i really wouldn't want to see weapons even more overpowered than they are right now.
Shwish no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #38
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwish View Post
i really wouldn't want to see weapons even more overpowered than they are right now.
Didnt NGD nerf item bonuses hardcore? Thought that was a change on amun.
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #39
Shwish
Baron

Shwish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_More_Invasions View Post
Didnt NGD nerf item bonuses hardcore? Thought that was a change on amun.
it would have the same effect, just scaled down
Shwish no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #40
Orkryst
Count

Orkryst is on a distinguished road

In Amún, weapon damage represents a smaller percentage of the total damage of our character. So, there would be less difference between a epic with 3 dmg bonuses + dmg gem, etc, and a bought item (normal item). (That is what they say... )---> less importance to weapons, more importance to attributes.
(Sorry for my English )