English

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #21
Kitsuni
Baron
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 886
Kitsuni is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Nel_ View Post
Nothing wrong here. It's the usual DPS of a barb with a slow weapon, especially if you combine all those powerful spells as you did.
No, it is not the same DPS.

My level 50 barb was outdamaging a level 60 2H barb, doing 1k norms and 1.5k crits at "Fast" speed with level 50 storebought weapons with no bonuses only two lightning rings and no other AS bonuses such as 10% possible from two weapons and 5% from leggings.

As Daar said, duel wielding in its current state is rediculously overpowered.

In the attached screenshot, I attacked for only 3 seconds, which is barely longer than a barb hit with a "Very slow" weapon. Last I checked, level 50 barbs with very slow weapons don't crit for a total damage of 4.5k with just berserk, weapon magni and TFB. Norms are almost as bad - 3k total damage if none are crits, as much as a single hit from a level 60 barb with a Warmaster weapon and with Fulminating level 5. Again, keep in mind my level and very poor gear...

If this update goes live in its current state, it will be an insult to 2H barbs who have worked hard to get their WM weapons. They will be outclassed by their own class.
(Not to mention the balance implications.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot 2011-10-21 19_31_50.jpg (97.4 KB, 71 views)
Kitsuni no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-22-2011, 09:22 AM   #22
NSer
Banned
 
NSer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Russia XD
Posts: 592
NSer is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunie View Post
No, it is not the same DPS.

My level 50 barb was outdamaging a level 60 2H barb, doing 1k norms and 1.5k crits at "Fast" speed with level 50 storebought weapons with no bonuses only two lightning rings and no other AS bonuses such as 10% possible from two weapons and 5% from leggings.

As Daar said, duel wielding in its current state is rediculously overpowered.

In the attached screenshot, I attacked for only 3 seconds, which is barely longer than a barb hit with a "Very slow" weapon. Last I checked, level 50 barbs with very slow weapons don't crit for a total damage of 4.5k with just berserk, weapon magni and TFB. Norms are almost as bad - 3k total damage if none are crits, as much as a single hit from a level 60 barb with a Warmaster weapon and with Fulminating level 5. Again, keep in mind my level and very poor gear...

If this update goes live in its current state, it will be an insult to 2H barbs who have worked hard to get their WM weapons. They will be outclassed by their own class.
(Not to mention the balance implications.)
ehm.. i messed up. i hardly do more than 1k normals with MEDium speed. and fulmi 5 normals are.. booo 100 damage more.seems jewelry have hard effect on those dual wield weps
NSer no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-22-2011, 09:46 AM   #23
blood-raven
Master
 
blood-raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 561
blood-raven is on a distinguished road
Default

Dual wielding is cool and all.
But what i'm intrested in: will we get even more crashes/lags after this update?
Cause if we do, this game becomes unplayable
__________________
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAR BEAR NINJA
blood-raven no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-22-2011, 10:02 AM   #24
Gabburtjuh
Baron
 
Gabburtjuh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere where grinding does NOT exist
Posts: 822
Gabburtjuh is on a distinguished road
Default

http://imageshack.us/g/812/screenshot2011102211530.jpg/
Dual wielding

http://imageshack.us/g/153/screenshot2011102211530.jpg/
Non special clay

http://imageshack.us/g/402/screenshot2011102211533.jpg/
Thorkul sword

http://imageshack.us/g/87/screenshot2011102211543.jpg/
Shop guardian axe

Without wep bonusses, it seems pretty balanced, I don't see why everyone says it's OP....
__________________
EX - Dutch Wannabe OP/Tank / Wannado Bash marks/knight/barb 60 Chuck Norris hunter 52

One Bite Snack, 60 barb / Wang King, 60 knight
Gabburtjuh no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #25
Latan
Master
 
Latan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: L'Aquila - Italy
Posts: 268
Latan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabburtjuh View Post
I don't see why everyone says it's OP....
because you saw the damage/attack speed without

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabburtjuh View Post
Without wep bonusses
now immagine your dps with an epic lev 60 off hand weapon with +50/80 dmg, 5% attack speed and a gem
Latan no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #26
wizardmagewarlock
Pledge
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hungary
Posts: 41
wizardmagewarlock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Don't worry guys. This is just the Testing state, so they might fix the barbarian damage soon.
Btw, the premium achievements are....... :S
wizardmagewarlock no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #27
Kaixo
Count
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,445
Kaixo is on a distinguished road
Default

It should be:
- double weapon or pack of 2 weapons
- or off hand weapon without bonuses (like shields)

Now if you want to use 2 weapons it's more difficult to have a good set, if you have a good set you can have more attack speed,etc from the second weapon, with a gem 14% extra attack speed, that's ridiculous.
Kaixo no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #28
Latan
Master
 
Latan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: L'Aquila - Italy
Posts: 268
Latan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaixo View Post
Now if you want to use 2 weapons it's more difficult to have a good set
not so true.
i'm a knight and i see in the commerce chat A LOT of lev 55-60 1 handed weapon with +55/65 damages, while i see few 2 handed weapons with the same bonus. this because of 2 reasons:
1) barbarians population is maybe 4 or 5 times the knight population
2) barbarian could drop even 1 handed weapons from the lucky boxes, so atm a +50 1h weapon is sold for gold or minor drops, while a similar 2h weapon is only traded for high level gems/drops

moreover many barbarian will use lucky boxes to obtain magic/epic off-hand wapons, that means that A LOT of 1h weapons (main-hand and off-hand) will be available soon for many barbarians in every realm
Latan no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #29
Carn
Initiate
 
Carn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 195
Carn is on a distinguished road
Default

Whatever you do, nerf the dual weapons NOT the barbarian overall damage.
Dual weapons are currently unbalanced.
__________________
Carnage
Amongst Others
Kinda retired
Carn no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #30
NSer
Banned
 
NSer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Russia XD
Posts: 592
NSer is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excess View Post
Whatever you do, nerf the dual weapons NOT the barbarian overall damage.
Dual weapons are currently unbalanced.
had to agree on this. damage calculation is completely ****ed up.
NSer no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NGD Studios 2002-2016 © All rights reserved