English

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2015, 10:22 PM   #21
Iheartpancakes
Banned
 
Iheartpancakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 276
Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLover View Post
I wish the client source was released :/
1/ Take some chopped tomatoes, add to pot. Fill half the can with water and also add to pot

2/ Simmer the mix and add a vegetable stock cube and some crushed garlic. Stir

3/ Once it's ready, lower the heat

4/ Fill another pan with water, add salt and oil

5/ Bring it to boil and add spaghetti

6/ After roughly 9 minutes, or slightly shorter if you prefer al dente drain water

7/ Place the drained and cooked spaghetti into a bowl and put some of the tomato sauce we cooked earlier over top

Congratulations. You've just recreated the code to Champions of Regnum. Fucking spaghetti. But I bet yours will taste delicious
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:42 AM   #22
roonwick
Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 230
roonwick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartpancakes View Post
1/ Take some chopped tomatoes, add to pot. Fill half the can with water and also add to pot

2/ Simmer the mix and add a vegetable stock cube and some crushed garlic. Stir

3/ Once it's ready, lower the heat

4/ Fill another pan with water, add salt and oil

5/ Bring it to boil and add spaghetti

6/ After roughly 9 minutes, or slightly shorter if you prefer al dente drain water

7/ Place the drained and cooked spaghetti into a bowl and put some of the tomato sauce we cooked earlier over top

Congratulations. You've just recreated the code to Champions of Regnum. Fucking spaghetti. But I bet yours will taste delicious
original source code... not the source code in Chef...
roonwick no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:22 PM   #23
Iheartpancakes
Banned
 
Iheartpancakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 276
Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonwick View Post
original source code... not the source code in Chef...
Oh, right. Yeah.. that's not going to happen, ever. The only open source MMO I know of is TMW. But it's only a sprite based game.
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:37 PM   #24
Thallium
Pledge
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 46
Thallium is on a distinguished road
Default

There's no reason for NGD to keep using their own engine when there are good, free alternatives:

http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/

Also, another engine problem to add to the list:

http://www.championsofregnum.com/for...d.php?t=101613
Thallium no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:43 AM   #25
TurboLover
Apprentice
 
TurboLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 72
TurboLover is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallium View Post
There's no reason for NGD to keep using their own engine when there are good, free alternatives:

http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/
looks ancient
__________________
Syrtis: turbolover (56) - Alturian Conjurer | Leather Rebel (51) - Lamai Warlock
Elite of Syrtis
TurboLover no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:32 PM   #26
ieti
Count
 
ieti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Posts: 1,377
ieti is on a distinguished road
Default

One good and free one is OGRE:

http://www.ogre3d.org/
__________________
RA | Ignis | Lilla My | Conjurer | EVIL IGNIS ROCK
Horus | Syrtis | ieti | Conjurer | INQUISITION | LONG GONE
ieti no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:32 AM   #27
Slartibartfast
Master
 
Slartibartfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Zagreb / Croatia
Posts: 579
Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road
Default

I'd like to see CoR on Unreal Engine 4 / OpenGL.

This demo is stunning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNgsbNvkNjE (watch it in HD).
__________________
Slartibartfast / Slartibartflask / Phartiphukborlz / Slartibarbfast / Blart Versenwald :: The true Goat of Alsius
CoR Sentinel
Slartibartfast no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:39 AM   #28
Loque
Master
 
Loque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 348
Loque is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
I'd like to see CoR on Unreal Engine 4 / OpenGL.

This demo is stunning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNgsbNvkNjE (watch it in HD).
If this ever happens I would bite my fingers off in excitement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li0OCzVqjOU
Imagine this level of visuals in Regnum, splendid.
Loque no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:03 AM   #29
Svarec
Pledge
 
Svarec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Czech Rep
Posts: 38
Svarec is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loque View Post
If this ever happens I would bite my fingers off in excitement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li0OCzVqjOU
Imagine this level of visuals in Regnum, splendid.
It will be really splendid, but completly different game
And i think my PC will need some upgrade then. But it is nice dream.
__________________
Svarec - WM barb , Svarecka - WM conju , Trihlav - WM hunter
Sva - WM marks , Svarecus Magicus - WM lock , Svarec son - WM barb
Svarec no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 06:13 AM   #30
rinky
Initiate
 
rinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 123
rinky is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
I'd like to see CoR on Unreal Engine 4 / OpenGL.

This demo is stunning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNgsbNvkNjE (watch it in HD).
Totally agree. UE4 would rock this game if it was done right.

Look at this one -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6EMc6eu3c8
rinky no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NGD Studios 2002-2016 © All rights reserved