English
This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2018, 12:52 PM   #41
Mythox
Pledge
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 39
Mythox is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashu View Post
Ok, why not move Haven to Vanhalla, and have one European server ?

US players from Haven are leaving to Ra anyway, if you merge with Ra, then we end-up in Ra, If you don't merge with Ra, these players will go to Ra themselves period.

Why not give something to EU players ? I don't want to pretend that I would not prefer EU ping, not to hurt someone's feelings.
You might hate me guys, but I would really like Haven to be Vanhalla and be on EU location.

I guess players having 30+ boss rings and 30+ magna weapons would scream the most, as they would definitely benefit from merge with Ra ($$$ cha ching).

But if only option is Ra+Haven, than I don't care do whatever you want.
I am speakless friend, the idea sounds not bad but then move full haven to eu i dont want to lose sll my friends there tbh.
Mythox no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-08-2018, 12:57 PM   #42
Mashu
Master
 
Mashu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 541
Mashu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythox View Post
I am speakless friend, the idea sounds not bad but then move full haven to eu i dont want to lose sll my friends there tbh.
I added few sentences.
  1. Merge Haven and Ra
  2. Give scroll to change server from Ra to EU for some time, like 1 month if players don't like Ra

I think everyone would be happy about it ? NGD did this in the past, when some players could decide where they go.
Mashu no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-08-2018, 01:11 PM   #43
rekkles12
Apprentice
 
rekkles12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 83
rekkles12 is on a distinguished road
Default



Just throwing this one out there.
rekkles12 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-08-2018, 01:27 PM   #44
Adrian
NGD·Studios
 
Adrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wien, Österreich
Posts: 2,859
Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough
Default

I'm starting to think that this should be handled with extreme care. This means we maybe should offer a different solution to everyone: clans and individuals.

Let's suppose we would move players from Haven to Ra. Valhalla stays where it is and becomes the EU server. Ra becomes US server.

I insist, I am supposing. This is completely hypothetical.

We should:

- Ask clans individually to which server they would want to go. Making sure every member agrees.
- Ask individuals the same thing.
- Establish quotas for doing this. If 50 players from Haven move to US, 50 players could move from US to EU.
- The rest of Haven could move freely to EU.
- Players should group up to make sure who doesn't want to lose contact with who. The more information we have, the least chances we have to ruin the community.

This should be handled manually and case by case. The important thing is not to affect Ra at all because right now it is stable and with an optimum amount of activity and we don't want to break that.
__________________
Adrian no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-08-2018, 01:37 PM   #45
Mythox
Pledge
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 39
Mythox is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
I'm starting to think that this should be handled with extreme care. This means we maybe should offer a different solution to everyone: clans and individuals.

Let's suppose we would move players from Haven to Ra. Valhalla stays where it is and becomes the EU server. Ra becomes US server.

I insist, I am supposing. This is completely hypothetical.

We should:

- Ask clans individually to which server they would want to go. Making sure every member agrees.
- Ask individuals the same thing.
- Establish quotas for doing this. If 50 players from Haven move to US, 50 players could move from US to EU.
- The rest of Haven could move freely to EU.
- Players should group up to make sure who doesn't want to lose contact with who. The more information we have, the least chances we have to ruin the community.

This should be handled manually and case by case. The important thing is not to affect Ra at all because right now it is stable and with an optimum amount of activity and we don't want to break that.
Hey Adrian
First of all I am glad that you understand us. And I am also happy that you want to change something too. I am open for every offer. I just want action and fun. I dont mind to play on ra and I am sure if we do a voting then it will work. Would be cool if you could do an voting in the next few days. I know my Clan would love to move to ra.
Regards
Rumiel Aurion
Mythox no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-08-2018, 01:40 PM   #46
saumya
Initiate
 
saumya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
Posts: 143
saumya is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
This should be handled manually and case by case.
And do you have enough hands for that? I dont remember the last time i saw an active GM or GC log in, at least in alsius haven.
Maybe you could temporarily choose more gm's and gc's from haven for every realm alike that are willing to help and being active in this case.
Because doing this manually for either you or leily will be time taking, and i am sure that NGD should not have any more delay or distractions from the core updates. So active temporary gm's and gc's can be helpful
saumya no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-08-2018, 01:42 PM   #47
Pery3000
Master
 
Pery3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 386
Pery3000 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
I'm starting to think that this should be handled with extreme care. This means we maybe should offer a different solution to everyone: clans and individuals.

Let's suppose we would move players from Haven to Ra. Valhalla stays where it is and becomes the EU server. Ra becomes US server.

I insist, I am supposing. This is completely hypothetical.

We should:

- Ask clans individually to which server they would want to go. Making sure every member agrees.
- Ask individuals the same thing.
- Establish quotas for doing this. If 50 players from Haven move to US, 50 players could move from US to EU.
- The rest of Haven could move freely to EU.
- Players should group up to make sure who doesn't want to lose contact with who. The more information we have, the least chances we have to ruin the community.

This should be handled manually and case by case. The important thing is not to affect Ra at all because right now it is stable and with an optimum amount of activity and we don't want to break that.

Mhm if I understand this right. Only 50 players would be able to go to US server? Also when you say rest of Haven could move freely to EU does that mean it’s a limited number like give & take. I like the idea of asking each player directly about who actually wants to go to which server. Especially since most clans are close with their members.
__________________
Haven ~ Daggers/Miles Long *Retired*
Ra ~ Cloaks/Elongated
Pery3000 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-08-2018, 02:00 PM   #48
Adrian
NGD·Studios
 
Adrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wien, Österreich
Posts: 2,859
Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough
Default

*Still hypothetically*

It's not about having the hands or not. If we do this, we must face this as we can. It may sound like a lot of work but we will set a structure on how the requests should be done and most of that work could be on your side.

It's not that only 50 players could move. I assume that many more would like to move to Ra and I also assume that not a lot would want to move from Ra to EU. But that will be accounted if we get a complete list of who wants to do what.

What worries me is the fact that many of the players that are inactive can be left out of this process, even if we send a newsletter for giving them a heads up, many could lose their chance to state a decision before anything could happen.

*Supposedly!*
__________________
Adrian no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-08-2018, 02:06 PM   #49
Mythox
Pledge
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 39
Mythox is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
*Still hypothetically*

It's not about having the hands or not. If we do this, we must face this as we can. It may sound like a lot of work but we will set a structure on how the requests should be done and most of that work could be on your side.

It's not that only 50 players could move. I assume that many more would like to move to Ra and I also assume that not a lot would want to move from Ra to EU. But that will be accounted if we get a complete list of who wants to do what.

What worries me is the fact that many of the players that are inactive can be left out of this process, even if we send a newsletter for giving them a heads up, many could lose their chance to state a decision before anything could happen.

*Supposedly!*
Tell us with what you need help. I can contact a few players. I also told the germany community to keep an eye on my post. Tell me How i csn help you and i will!
Regards
Rumiel Aurion
Mythox no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #50
Adrian
NGD·Studios
 
Adrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wien, Österreich
Posts: 2,859
Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythox View Post
Tell us with what you need help. I can contact a few players. I also told the germany community to keep an eye on my post. Tell me How i csn help you and i will!
Regards
Rumiel Aurion
Be careful, this has not been a decision yet. We're just debating on supposed ideas. Please invite to the debate, not to start any process
__________________
Adrian no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NGD Studios 2002-2016 © All rights reserved