English
This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-22-2018, 10:19 AM   #21
Mashu
Master

Mashu is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also curious about towers, but also a bit afraid.

Current system with 2 forts + castle is balanced and what we are used to. Having too many new towers changes game completely if they are strategic. I think they should not be more powerful or important than forts. Perhaps capturing towers would be required before capping fort?

Keep us posted!
Mashu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:49 AM   #22
Roseythorns
Pledge

Roseythorns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashu View Post
I am also curious about towers, but also a bit afraid.

Current system with 2 forts + castle is balanced and what we are used to. Having too many new towers changes game completely if they are strategic. I think they should not be more powerful or important than forts. Perhaps capturing towers would be required before capping fort?
What if capping a nearby tower gave that side some 5-minute bonus to stats (+5 to everything? not earthshattering, but significant), for the purpose of capping the fort?

Of course, someone could capture it out from under you, and then you'd be assaulting without the bonus, perhaps against a side that just took the bonus. So some would need to defend the things to preserve the bonus.
Roseythorns no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:07 AM   #23
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashu View Post
...new towers changes game completely if they are strategic. I think they should not be more powerful or important than forts. Perhaps capturing towers would be required before capping fort?...
Like I said, I was thinking of having 2 towers on each side of the bridges. There would be a gate between them that blocks passage across the bridge (yes, exact tower placement, & underwater landscaping, would be critical; otherwise ppl will jump onto the bank or into the water's edge from the bridge, totally defeating the towers' purpose). These towers would thus serve as the first line of warning & defense for a realm's warzone. Breaking the bridge-gate would allow access, but would also send warning to the enemy realm that further attacks are likely imminent. This approach gives towers purpose, but will not imbalance or really change the current invasion-paragidm mechanics. Other questions remain: should towers be capturable? how & when should the bridge gates respawn? etc? ideas?

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:27 AM   #24
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
We're still on the beginning. We have just finished a version with some fixes to the current one and will surely be launching it next week. The towers will take a lot of work but they will add something really exciting to the WZ. Of course, Amun will be open when there is a playable version of it and will need many iterations and community feedback.
Just looked at the changelog. Decent changes to crafting the Transfusion item. Not understanding the Arrow fusion add or the two barb/knight spell reworks. Updated them just for people not to use them. Which in term just wastes time.Fusion system could 100x be better than it is right now. Why are we limited to what we fuse. This the only game I believe does this. 2018 and can’t add color to weps or paint shields. I think NGD should also work more hours on Character customization because it’s the easiest money maker in any game.

After Testing: Mhm I think Impale should have at least 6 ticks of 80/125. Reduce range a bit if 6 ticks would come. Also Magna Blast is broken. Jesus

Last edited by Pery3000; 09-25-2018 at 05:57 PM.
Pery3000 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:10 PM   #25
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Decent change on spells. Piercing tree is done. I would like to see other updates to fix all outdated spells.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:48 PM   #26
Leily
Count

Leily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
Decent change on spells. Piercing tree is done. I would like to see other updates to fix all outdated spells.
We will be doing changes like this ones on next updates, few each time so it doesnt feels like a huge change.

We want to give more options, so isnt all about the same spells
Leily no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 06:40 PM   #27
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Please, please pretty please. Be more specific. Do not put sentences like "Also Magna Blast is broken. Jesus" and explain, with numbers, with situations and possible better values with argumentation. PLEASE!
Old 09-25-2018, 06:46 PM   #28
rekkles12
Apprentice

rekkles12 is on a distinguished road

The spell has very low CD for such high dmg, 100~ per 15 ticks and the starting dmg of around 400~. People said buffs don't even help and that even in def stance for knights it does 60 per tick. For such low CD and to have around 1800~ dmg every 30 seconds ? This is worse then the time arcana strike got buffed and was hotfixed few weeks after.
rekkles12 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 06:51 PM   #29
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Please, please pretty please. Be more specific. Do not put sentences like "Also Magna Blast is broken. Jesus" and explain, with numbers, with situations and possible better values with argumentation. PLEASE!
I don’t understand why this range 30 spell is 15 secs duration at 100 dmg ticks and only 30 sec CD. Seriously? This exactly what happened when you overbuffed arcane strike. And this is true dmg. Only -range dmg counter the 100 tick?

-10% Range dmg amulet only decreases the tick dmg by 10. With marks strategic it turns into 78 dmg. Still 15 secs long. Retal is either wrong or not working. You have to prebuff retaliation for it to work properly. If magma blast goes off, then you retal it doenst do anything. (this is with any dot). (Bring back old strategic duration/CD honestly).

Hunter doesn't have strategic so its pretty much over for him. 4head

Last edited by Pery3000; 09-25-2018 at 09:12 PM.
Pery3000 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 06:56 PM   #30
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Magma blast - 15 second duration is way too much imo... reducing it to 10 would be decent.

Impale - really awesome change however you need to make it worth spending more than one power point to this spell (+100% attack damage on 1st lvl). I suggest here to replace -dex with -main attrib and also +1 more power point spent == +1 more DoT tick.

Introspective (Insightful) - OK

Divine Intervention's - OK

Brain Piercing - OK

Last edited by Sentan; 09-25-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Sentan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote